RUN WARREN (Warren - 2019 - 5K)

  Run Warren 2019 Photos

34 Mile Drive



I didn't feel too good the night before The 2019 Run Warren. I took some Zicam and was very tired in the morning.  Warren was unlike what I had expected.  I had never been to Warren's city center before. It was beautiful. The building architecture was one of a kind and so tall!  They had stretching with music before the run. The music was so groovy and cool!  It made you want to dance.  Fast Dog Timing timed the race.  Their logo is awesome.  There were Jimmy John sandwiches at the finish! They let me have extra sandwiches for Jason and the kids. Subs were such an amazing finish treat!  They had my favorite Turkey Tom.  I got a surprise finish medal!  I didn't remember the website saying there would be finisher medals. We ran through Light Park where we got a few minutes to cool off in the shade of the trees. I wish I could have landed an age group place to help us pay for running shoes. Hanson's gift cards were the age group prizes. They were only given out to first place finishers in ten year increments. It was a very tough window. I've never placed in a 30-39 age group bracket.  Female runners over 35 are The Flash!  With how I was feeling there was not a drop more I could have given out on the course.  I am very content with my run. Warren was really cool. I enjoyed this run a lot!  

Warren is a milestone city at number 50!


Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)