CELTIC WARRIOR RUN (Berkley - 2018 - 5K)

  Celtic Warrior Run 2018 Photos

24 Mile Drive



2018 was the first year of the Berkley Celtic Warrior Run!  The Irish Festival in Berkley was amazing.  We loved the fairy door hunt, green bagels and amazing Artisans.  We spent an hour finding all the fairy doors in town.  While fairy door hunting we found an awesome chocolate house.  The kids made Irish crafts.  I absolutely love the scarf I got instead of a shirt.  They had a photo booth. I loved the people in Irish warrior and Irish priest costumes.  They had a parade of bag pipers walk down the street.  Their medal display was one of a kind in a cone shape.  As always, I did not drink the post-run beer, but I had to get a picture of it because it was the Celtic Run.  This was one of my favorite runs.  The course was flat.  It weaved through neighborhoods.  I ran well.  I was really motivated for reasons I cannot explain.  I’ve been to Berkley a lot because of my stepdad’s work at a veterinary clinic downtown.  I have never spent time walking around downtown Berkley.  I love finding inaugural runs.  This was the best inaugural run I’ve been to.  They had all the perks to make it extremely memorable.  


Royal Oak Page

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)