SCRUMPY SKEDADDLE (Flushing - 2018 - 5K)

  Scrumpy Skedaddle Run 2018 Photos

72 Mile Drive



The 2018 Scrumpy Skedaddle got us cider, donuts and our Halloween pumpkins.  I got to the start late and had to run through walkers to get up closer to the front.  There were a lot of participants!  Some walkers were not happy about me weaving through them even though I was nice about it.  It was odd.  The course was another awesome off road run through Almar Orchards.  It was a tad muddy and slippery at times but still great.  It rained a little bit off and on during the run.  We ran through tight areas between apple trees that were like a labyrinth.  That was the best part!  There was a breakfast ticket after the run with sausage and pancakes.  I bought extra tickets for the family.  I was really inspired by the finisher on crutches!  I liked the orchard’s chocolate lab and being able to see the inner workings of the orchard while in line for pancakes.  I like the name of this run.  I am always a fan of RF Event races. 


Flushing Page

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)