THE ZOMBIE DASH (Grand Rapids - 2017 - 5K)

  The Zombie Dash 2017 Photos

142 Mile Drive

First 5K!! First zombie run!! I found the Zombie Dash when we were living in Grand Rapids in 2016. I stumbled upon a bunch of zombies downtown one night and asked what was going on. I told Jason that next year I was going to run that race and I registered for it a month later. I walked a lot but still managed a fairly decent first 5K time with no running history (No cross country or track in high school)  It was not as scary as I thought it would be, but some zombies did make me jump in the dark. I was hooked after The Zombie Dash.  I knew I wanted to come back next year, but I also wanted to keep running 5Ks.  It was a mental and physical boost. 

Comments

  1. What an awesome first run! The kids and I had tons of fun while you ran from zombies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)