WICKED HALLOWEEN RUN (Plymouth - 2017 - 5K)

 Wicked Halloween Run 2017 Photos

.8 Mile Walk


The 2017 Wicked Halloween Run was my second run and my first hometown run. I was able to walk to the start from our home in the morning.  I dressed up in my Halloween costume of Harley Quinn.  It’s a costume I’ve been putting a lot of time into for the past month.  I haven’t gotten so involved in a Halloween costume for years.  I’ve always like Harley Quinn and her colors.  It wasn’t just a one store and done costume.  I saw Andrea and her family.  There were so many runners dressed in costumes when I got to downtown.  I tried to take as many pictures as I could.  I loved the Katy Perry left sharks and The Pope.  It was hard running in a full costume.  I ran past our home on the course. That was my favorite part.  This was my first costume run and first run with friends. I went to breakfast with Andrea's family at Bode’s after the run.  It was great. I met her grandma that runs and got to talk to her grandpa for awhile about his life.

Plymouth City Page

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)