PAWS IN THE PARK (Jackson - 2019 - 5K)

  Paws in the Park 2019 Photos

56 Mile Drive



Dogs were everywhere at the 2019 Paws in the Park in Jackson!  There were games, prizes, a Kissing Chihuahua booth, a photobooth and food! The Detroit Circus performed.  Water and agility dogs performed. The course was fun through the park and out onto the streets of Jackson.  There were so many dog runners.  I had one finish in front of me and right behind me.  We dropped Jason off to LARP in Chelsea after the run and I came back with the kids for the post-run activities.  A severe thunderstorm hit Jackson and caused everyone to shut down earlier than planned.  We still got a few hours at the event.  We parked at a T-Mobile store by the 94 on ramp and watched small hail come down.  Jason had shelter in a cabin in the woods.  The kids really liked the hail.  It was an awesome day!  I think I was given a child’s shirt by mistake.  It is the one running shirt I will never be able to wear, but at least I still left with a shirt.  A Paws in the Park run took place downriver the same day as Jackson’s Paws in the Park.  The runs were good Humane Society fundraising events.  




Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)