NO FRILLS ALL THRILLS (Brighton - 2019 - 4K)

  No Frills All Thrills Run 2019 Photos

29 Mile Drive



2019 No Frills All Thrills was a beautiful trail run with perfect weather.  I got to meet Kelly and we found dogs to take pictures with.  I renewed our Metroparks pass for the year.  We use the Metroparks pass a lot.  I met the race director Don who was staff at the Detroit Free Press Marathon.  Don was awesome.  I choose the 4K instead of the 8K race.  Huron Meadows Metropark is really scenic.  On the course I saw a lot of Maltby Lake.  You could see the finish from across the lake at the halfway point of the course.  I saw a crane in the field on the course near the photographer’s station.  The last hill up to the finish was huge and exhausting.  Post-race food was sweet with a lot of cookies, candy, brownies etc. Kelly won an amazing age group flashlight. 

Brighton Page

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)