PROBILITY MARATHON (Ann Arbor - 2019 - 5K)

  Probility Marathon 2019 Photos

19 Mile Drive



The 2019 Probility Marathon was awesome. Jake got to be a bike lead for the marathoners.  He practiced pacing a runner with me at Huron Metropark.  I was shocked and honored.  We had a good time.  We both share a love of picture taking which we did on our run/bike ride.  Downtown Ann Arbor is very hilly!  I got a late start due to long registration lines and arriving late.  I’ve never stood in a registration line that long.  Thankfully, I was not alone.  I met a kid dressed up as an Eagle and saw many wonderful women with inspirational signs on the course. The pancakes after the race were a great surprise.  I liked the shirt and medal design because it incorporated the state of Michigan with cool colors.  As always, driving around Ann Arbor was crazy.  Luckily, parking was not bad, but it was a good walk to registration.  I picked Jake up and drove him to the run with his bike in the back of our van.  He rode back home on his bike.





Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)