WINTER LOOPS (Rochester Hills - 2019 - 2 Hours)

  Winter Loops 2019 Photos

44 Mile Drive



2019 Winter Loops had awesome very enthusiastic volunteers. They took great race setup shots.  This year Winter Loops was beautiful, challenging and fun as always.  I knocked some time off my two-hour loops for my nine miles. I loved the "Runners X-ing" sign and the guy manning that area was awesome.  Half way through the run I got pain on the sides of my feet.  I ran through it. I discovered huge blisters on both feet when I got back to the car and took my shoes off. They took a few days to heal. I must have had bad friction. The blisters were a first for me.  We got beanies and medals just like last year with hot soup and a wood burning fire awaiting us at the finish.  I really like Move-It Fitness as a race company.  They do a lot of trail runs in the Rochester area including a 24 hour Twilight Zone run!  They have great course locations, staff, trail markings, course distances and swag!  


Rochester Hills Page

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)