BURTON HOT FUDGE RUN & WALK (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

  Burton Hot Fudge Run & Walk 2019 Photos

69 Mile Drive



The 2019 Hot Fudge Run had medals!  The Burton Race Series usually only gives out shirts and age group medals until the series medal in November.  This year they added a finisher medal to The Hot Fudge Run!  I also got an awesome white camping mug with my registration. I love the bright and super soft green shirt this year.  I think their hot fudge logo is better this year than last. The course was changed a little.  We didn’t go over the awesome overpass this year.  We crossed a train track instead heading north through different subdivisions.  It was still a very flat course.  They warned us we may have to stop for a train.  I was lucky and did not.  I beat my time from last year but still came in just short of placing at fourth place again. The chocolate dipping station post-run with marshmallows, fruit and graham crackers was delicious. We got an amazing Olive Garden dinner on the way back home.   





Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)