RUN SCREAM RUN (Ypsilanti - 2018 - 5K)

  Run Scream Run 2018 Photos

19 Mile Drive



2018 Run Scream Run was like the Hoodie Hoo due to an injury that occurred on the course.  Pain in my leg hit me at mile one and I managed to limp-walk a half mile to the next aide station.  I took a medical golf cart back to the finish. I found out from an x-ray later that week I had fractured my right ankle. The medical crew at RF Events were the nicest people and took great care of me.  It was sad watching the red blow-ups and other awesome costume participants race ahead as I rode back to the start unable to finish the race.  

The walk to the parking lot from run festivities was a good distance.  I went for Sporty Harley Quinn and made a Ghost Quinn in honor of Halloween.  I had a lot of fun in costume.  The costumes and course decor at Run Scream Run were amazing!  I wish I could have run through more of the course (especially whatever was behind the finish line in the woods).  I loved that blow-up costumes had their own award category. The yellow and red blow-ups were so amazing out on the course!  I got to meet Michael Myers and his friends. I met an awesome witch and saw Eddie.  


Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)