MICHIGAN NATURE ASSOCIATION TURTLE TROT (Ann Arbor - 2018 - 5K)

  MNA Turtle Trot 2018 Photos

17 Mile Drive



The 2018 Turtle Trot had so many cool turtles! We learned a lot we didn't know about turtles talking to the turtle keepers. This was my first Michigan Nature Association Run!  I’ve been wanting to run a MNA Run for awhile.  I am most interested in their moose run but it’s quite a distance in the U.P.  Gallup Park is beautiful.  I love goat island!  I didn’t know that not only can goats eat poison ivy, they really like poison ivy.  The course had constant water views and bridges over water.  There was a short dirt trail segment.  I got a cool soft shirt and backpack with more information about turtles and the Michigan Nature Association.  I saw awesome running dogs with bibs.  They had a very energetic man doing a stretching session.  The kids enjoying playing at the play area in the park.



Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)