GOLDEN HARVEST (Plymouth - 2018 - 5K)

 Golden Harvest 2018 Photos

6.1 Mile Drive



The 2018 Golden Harvest Run was my first dual costume and age group win (first place!) at Plymouth Orchards!  I found a great costume idea online with a lawn bag.  I borrowed a lawn rake from Chris.  The rake was the heaviest part.  I found a bunch of plush apples at Gymboree on sale that I pinned together as a headband.  Dad took us to the run.  I signed all three boys up for the kids quarter mile.  This would be their first run.  I was glad it was really short.  Luke and Ryan did great and enjoyed their run.  Will got upset and didn’t want to finish.  We took pictures with a good race backdrop up by the cider mill.  The course was great.  We ran all around the orchard.  I saw a lot of apple trees.  The ground was really uneven at times.   I had a slight costume malfunction and had to hold the lawn bag up without suspenders. I still made out with good race photography pictures. We got cider and donuts afterward. We met some awesome dogs, saw the farm animals and bought some amazing food goodies so Jason could have donuts too.   The age group award was an entry into an EZ Run Events virtual run and the costume award was a beer cozy.  I was a little disappointed in the awards but I cherish everything I get from runs no matter what.  

Plymouth City Page

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)