AUTO SHOW 5K (Detroit - 2018 - 5K)

  Auto Show 5K 2018 Photos

28 Mile Drive


The 2018 Auto Show 5K had great long sleeve shirts, medals and even a personalized bib with our first names!  Packet pick-up was at the Adventure Center in Detroit.  I had never been there.  The course ran towards the Eastern Market.  It was down and back on the Dequindre Cut Greenway.  We ran past awesome murals in the tunnels under overpasses along the way. I liked the 1.55 mile course straight out and back to the finish. I dressed up as a police officer and lost my handcuffs right out of the start.  I was very grateful that Aleah found them and picked them up for me.  It was a very cold run.  Checking out the Adventure Center with the family after was warm and awesome.   I really loved the personalized bibs!  I had a lot of great running firsts at the Auto Show 5K.    

Detroit Page

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)