HOLIDAY HUSTLE (Dexter - 2017 - 5K)

  Holiday Hustle 2017 Photos

28 Mile Drive


The Holiday Hustle was at 4:30pm which was a big change from morning running.  They recommended wearing reflective lights.  I put glow wear on since it was my first event in the dark.  I combined my elf costume from the Santa Hat Hustle in Royal Oak and my old high school homemade elf costume for this run.  I got to meet a great couple dressed as Buddy the Elf and Jovie.  They have a few really cool vender tents in the park that we stopped at after the run.  I got kennel corn and Aleah bought me a 5K keychain gift.  They gave out awesome beanies and had great medals.  If you got all three medals for their Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas run they connected magnetically.  This was my first time not getting a race shirt.  I brought home other trinkets in place of the running shirt.  




Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)