A2 TURKEY TROT (Dexter - 2017 - 5K)

A2 Turkey Trot 2017 Photos

27 Mile Drive

The A2 Turkey Trot had the most amazing post-race hot dogs!  It was my first turkey run and my first course at the beautiful Hudson Mills Metropark.  I saw Jake, Andrea and my 5K grandma. I ran a Mackinac Bridge qualifying time! A lot of people were wearing turkey hats.  I couldn’t decide the night before if I should wear a pre-cooked or cooked turkey hat.  I got a great free massage after the run and the kids were given ice cream by a worker at the Mill.  We grabbed lunch with Andrea’s family afterwards in downtown Dexter before heading home.

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)