SUPER 5K (Novi - 2018 - 5K)

  Super 5K 2018 Photos

8.1 Mile Drive


For the Super 5K I made matching homemade football shirts with glowing foam field goal sticks.  I drove to packet pick-up the night before at Novi High School.  They gave us so many cool race goodies!  We got a face bluff, gloves with the race logo, a pint glass and super cool race BIBS with TVs!  That was all in addition to a wonderful football themed race medal.  The race started at Novi High School with a course weaving through neighboring subdivisions.  It was a snow race with donuts and music on the course!  There were race volunteers standing on a truck bed blasting music at us.  Inside the school they had post-race hot dogs waiting for us.  We got to meet a Detroit Lion's player and the Lion’s mascot!  This was the first run dad came to.  We got McDonald's after the run with the kids.  I used a coupon given to me in an email from my registration to get an Absopure water tank for a discounted rate.  City water has always worried me in Metro-Detroit.   In hindsight, I wish I would have taken a donut out on the course.  




Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)