WINTERFEST 5K (Southgate - 2019 - 5K)

  Winterfest 5K 2019 Photos

24 Mile Drive




The 2019 Winterfest had an amazing post-race pancake breakfast and the one of the best and warmest run shirts. I loved their "Running is for Lovers" motto. I loved the race dogs. I saw huge dogs!  I got to see Randy unexpectedly out volunteering in the last quarter mile. He brightened my spirits. I also met Suzy for the first time at the start line.  I felt like the miles went by really fast as I came up to the markers on the course.  When I finished my time reflected this phenomenon.  This was a first for me.  My friends being at the run must have been inspiring.  My family had a really nice time watching the indoor awards ceremony with a very full breakfast.  It was a nice flat course through neighborhoods that finished through a small park.  


Southgate Page

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

BURTON VETERAN'S DAY RUN (Burton - 2019 - 5K)

NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY FUN RUN (Belle Isle - 2019 - 5K)

Run for the Arts (Interlochen - 2022 - 5K)